Thursday, August 21, 2008

Agnes

agn-19&21
hello peeps! i'm baaaccckk! (=

haha. i was late todae again.oops! (= hmmmm. got back my maths paper 2. i feel like screaming. i FAILED. lol. hmmmm. hopefully i will do so much better for Os! (=

like i said in e prev entry, i screwed my prelims. cos many of u are asking me. (=
sigh. ltr got music class aft school. SIGH. BORING!

hahas. i wan to celebrate MOONCAKE FESTIVAL. but when is the exact day ar? (= i feel so happy in sku todae. dunno why. (= i love 4F! (=

alot to study, alot of hmwk to do.but i've planned everything nicely le. (= being an events planner is not bad actually. quite fun. i like planning! (=

=.=

okie, some replies to e entries in my guestbook! (=
to melvin.. i wanto go SP.. (= thx for ur well wishes.. (=
to xiao girl.. i dun hav hx's new url.. sigh.. everyone keeps changing their urls.. lol.. they dun update me de la.. sorry.. maybe u look at other ppl's blog for it lor.. (=
to valerie and delphina.. i'm fine! thnx loads! (= jy jy! (=
to jia min.. erm.. sorry but i dun think i'm free.. email me ba.. (=
to sheron.. (= didnt do well.. (= thnx loads.. rock on! (=
to amanda.. hmmm.. i think he wans to hav a private blog cos his blog was spammed before.. hmmm.. nope.. S.T is not SHAWN TOK.. (= read the prev entries.. i've clarified b4 S.T is not Shawn.. (= he's like a little brother to me.. i swear.. (=
to apple.. sure sure.. u tc too k.. (= i will contact u again.. (=

hao le. finish le. haha. eh. i'm HUNGRY now. recess' coming, but i'm lazy to go to e canteen to buy food. i'm at comp studies lesson now. as in the time when i was blogging la. (=

hao le la. (= i gtg le! (= see ya everybodey! (= loves! mwarks x10000

agnes

*SQ, dun sae tt again le k. brothers ma! (= *punch ur arm* (=

*S.T, i noe u cared. i just didnt wan to put u in a spot.
i'll face it. i hav to some day. thnx so much for trying to understand. (=
u rock my heart, and my world! (= mwarks.

` # l0ves. ♥




Wednesday, September 19, 2007 ;
hello people! (=

i'm at S.T's place now. hmmm. ha. blogging lor! (=

hmmm. these few days many many things happened. but everything is fine le. (= havent study yet, gg to le! (=

i screwed up my prelims. )= sigh. but i will will will do my best for my o levels de! (=

todae S.T and SQ came to my sku t pick me. then S.T got lost. we couldnt find him. then when me and sq walked past my sku some ppl from the other class started to scream and shout things like " Agnes u got boyfren le!" and i dunno wad other stuff did they saed la. crap. they scream le then hide. just wanto sae if u all hav anything to say u all can sae it to me rite in my face. dun nid to do this kind of stuff. made my fren feel so awkward cos of ur acts.

okie. ha. some replies to those entries in my guestbook.
to melvin.. im rrly not sure la.. ha.. somemore if u wanto come then the others also will wanto come too..so see first lor.. (= maybe i show u the pictures lor..i voted for them le! (=
to serene.. i've alr voted! (=
to michiko.. thnx and rock on! (=
to stephanie.. yupp! linked! (=
to sheron.. see first k! (=
to valerie and natasha and elaine.. thnx! (= loves!
to lala.. i dun get u leh.. (=
to xuan linz.. we appear there cos we've got sth to do la.. (= haha.. thnx! (=
to chengying.. hello! i miss ur smile! (= my prelims are over le.. jy for urs k! (=
to angelina.. haha.. this kind of this also mystery ba.. same ar.. see how u all look at the relationship between them lor.. (=
to quack91..i'm still mugging! (= haha..
to jiamin.. i dunno how t ask leh.. dun hav her no.. sorry! (= and yupp! i have frenster.. add me lor! (= look for my email! it's somewhere on my blog! (=
to randall.. izzit? (= oh.. haha.. yupp.. mugging! (=
to vivian.. i dun hav ben and keely de emails leh.. contact them via hp de.. (=
to shakeela.. thnkx babe! (= rock on k! jy for o levels! (=
to LC.. haha! tc of urself k! (= the clementi central thing ar.. (= we go there do sth la.. (=
to amanda.. sure.. (= frens k!! (=
to min ming and jia qi.. thnx loads! (= i will jy de! let's jy tgt k! (=
to stella.. yupp.. i rmb u! (= i got upload via imeen ar! (=
to casey.. XD CAT CAT CAT. ~MEEEOOOWWW! (=
to apple.. hey! hope ure better le k! loves! (=

okie la..gtg le! i love everyone! mwarks! (=

agnes

*S.T. I LOVE YOU!!!!! (= mwarks. u're still the best! (= i wan a BIG lantern k! (=

` # l0ves. ♥




Sunday, September 16, 2007 ;
hello!! (= haha. todae i woke up at 8 plus aft i received a morning call from S.T.

haha. woke up, then fell asleep again. lol.

then aft tt some things happened and i went out aft tt.

haha. then nth much lor. had lunch, ate LAKSA! (= then aft tt me and S.T wento NTUC to get some groceries to buy food to cook. LOL. i'm nt gg to eat.I'M FAT.

Da fei ge.I'M FAT. now u noe why le, rite? (= haha.

hmmm. got some email from some of the readers. i wanto make a few stuff clear to all.
- firstly, i rrly dun have other contestants' blogs. i only have their links when I LINK THEM. haha. so if u all keep asking me the others' blog urls, i wont reply cos i dun have them. (=
- secondly, i cant and wont link u if u are personally not my fren no matter who u noe, my frens and my family or i rrly will have many many ppl to link. (=
- thirdly, sometimes when i blog, althou i will blog abt personal stuff, please do not think so much into it and keep on pressing me for questions like "who's this, what's that,why u said this, what rrly happened" and blah. cos i had received many many many emails from readers who keep asking me questions and sometimes the same over and over again! ha. just read along la. maybe one day my ZHONG SHI BLOG READER will finally get to understand wad's gg on in my mind! (=
- fourthly, wad i mentioned above is not trying to target anyone la.. (= i'm just letting u all noe cos sometimes i'm rrly bz and dun have time to reply all these ma.. (= must understand de k! (=

okie.. some quick replies to those who "tagged" me on my guestbk.. (=
to sheron.. oh.. no la.. i sae only maybe.. i'm nt sure.. (=
to melvin.. i'm nt sure.. rrly la.. see first..
to angelina.. i dunno whether they gt blog or not.. i've alr linked hui xian.. u can add me at my email on frenster.. see ya.. (=
to Elaine.. my fren is not zanny la.. haha.. (=

okie la.. dun wan blog le.. gg to study now le.. see ya everybody! (=

agnes <3

*wad's wrong?sigh.

` # l0ves. ♥




Saturday, September 15, 2007 ;
helloo!!! i'm hereeee toooo blooggg agaaiiinn! (= hahaha.

=.=

okay.hmmmm.i didnt go home last nite! went to "celebrate my fren's bdae party". (=

hahahaha. v fun la. but i'm darn tired now!! YAWNS.

okie. hmmmm. i have nth to blog todae cos i'm rrly tired now and besides eating, using the comp and yawning, i did absolutely NOTHING. hahahaha.

hmmm.. some replies to entries in my guestbook..
to rengie.. i dun ur blog's url leh.. (=
to peiyi.. thnx.. rock on and tc k! (=
to stella.. i dun hv hp nw.. sry.. see ya!! (=
to LC.. sorrii.. but i dun hav a hp now till aft O levels.. i hav alr given my email in the prev post.. see ya!! (=
to elaine.. oh.. that one is my fc's email la.. (= agnes_starz91@hotmail.com then is my one.. hahaha.. (=
to noname.. yupp.. i miss them too.. havent got a chance to meet them but soon will le! see ya!
to jiamin.. u add me ba.. my email is everywhere in my blog!! (= ahhaa.. hmmm sry but i tink ben dun hav blog.. those contestants who have blogs de i've alr linked them le.. see ya!
to jeffrey.. i think u emailed me.. u add me k! (= see ya!
to edwin.. yupp.. yongen noes u la.. haha.. but i cant link like i mentioned or i will hav many ppl t link! see ya! (=
to natasha.. okie! take care! yupp! JJ rocks! (= loves!
to melvin.. haha.. see first la, k? haha.. my music and ur type of music is different de.. mine is world music.. learn bout music of old eras and music from other parts of the world.. haha.. (= see ya!
to jiaqi.. ya.. i rmb u.. (= okie.. i will jy de! u too!
to valerie.. okie! see u real soon!! (= jy jy and tc!!! (=
to sheron.. S.T i dunno whether he can or not.. see how la.. u jy too!! tc! (=
to CASEY XD ! hahaha. u CRAZY CAT!!!! MEOW!!! (= haha! miss ya! (=
to everyone who wished me well for my upcoming exams, thnks so so so much! i love u all and u all also must jy together w me!! (= haha.. let's do our best for the last lap all O level students!! (= loves!!

okie la.. gotta fly.. i'm dead tired.. YAWN.. bbye!! (=

*YOU!....... sleeping like a PIG tortoise.. (= i love u! mwarks! (=
*sorry for being so fierce la.. i love u still! (=
*stupid SQ, i noe u are laughing at this! EMOBABY. lol. (=

` # l0ves. ♥




Thursday, September 13, 2007 ;
hello! (= haha.. only a few days nv go online le.. then so many entries in my guestbk! (=

haha.. some replies to the entries in my guestbk.. (=
- to weiqi.. (= sorry i cant link u unless i noe u! cos if tt's the case i will have to link everybody who asked me to! (=
- to quack91.. there nth happening between me and shawn la.. (= just that i dunno his actual blog url ma.. now i noe le.. (= so i linked him..
- to all who wanted t noe hui xian's blog, i linked her.. (=
- to rebel and benjamin.. thnkx loads! rock on! (=
- to melvin.. yupp.. heard it! (= thnkx loads! (= okie.. some dae k! jy for ur N levels! (=
- to xingyu.. yupps! i'm waiting for it too! not playing ar.. studying le.. (= thnkx loads!
- to WEIXUAN! LOLS! how did u find ur way to MY blog? (= hahaha. u also lor! haha. i got study de k! (= v hard le! (=
- to christine and grace.. okie! (= u all add me ba! my email is agnes_starz91@hotmail.com.. this is to everyone too! (= email me ba! cos i dun go online often! (=
- to lynn.. haha.. why is everyone asking me who is S.T everytime? (= it may be neither guo hao nor shawn ar! (= CLUE : read all my entries and make a guess.haha.i linked hui xian le.. and my email is agnes_starz91@hotmail.com.. (=
to evonne.. okie! u tc too!! (=
- to cheng ying! (= hello!! (= yupp!! she's one of my gd fren too! she's my classmate! okie! must must must nominate her k! yupp.. i think zan bz too! (= haha. loves!
- to natasha.. okie! i love him!!! ahh!! JJ ROCKS! (=
- to lala.. T.L.C is tender, loving, care.. (=
- to liling.. okie.. (= thnx!! (= u jy too!
- to angeline.. u add me k!! (= haha.. if u wan u can email me too!! (= loves! (=
- to xiao qian.. yupp! study study and STUDY!! (=
- to APPLE! hahahaha.. i havent got mine.. see la.. tell u to study le.. now u DIE. haha.. jy k! loves! (=
- to sheron.. no leh.. havent got a chance to.. (= after exams ba.. (=
- to everyone.. for all ur well wishes and encouragement! thnks loads! i love u all! rock on peeps! MWARKS! (=

okie! time t blog.. (= haha. i kept on being late for school again! sigh. haha. ah wells. nvm! i shall make an effort to sleep early and report to school on time starting from NEXT WEEK!

and yays! tml is FRIDAE! my favourite day of the week cos FRIDAY got v few lessons! SLACK DAY! but i tml still got music paper.. die le.. must pass! (=

todae i did sth vvvvvv wrong.. i promised S.T i wont do it again.. (= i love him!!! (=

screwed my science papers.. haha.. fnn too.. die le.. AH! MUGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! =.=

ytd went to watch movie at The Cathay at Dhouby Ghaut.. sian.. stupid show.. 1.4.0.8.. tt show.. not nice de! (=

okie la.. dun blog le.. gotta study! see ya everyone! i love u all! mwarks! (=

agnes

*i love u, u love me, lets gang up to kill barney, with a shot gun BANG BANG barney on the floor, no more PURPLE DINOSAUR. (=
*i love S.T!! (= *wu gui pa, wu gui pa, wu gui pa,pa,pa!* =p

` # l0ves. ♥




Tuesday, September 11, 2007 ;
hello!

i did my maths and phy papers todae. i think i'll fail my phy. haha. (= nvm la. i'll do better for o levels.

todae i shall not blog. cos i slept practically the whole dae. i did not dreamt of gg anywhere or anything special. LOL. so i shall just reply to some of the entries in my guestbk. (=
- to danielle.. thnkx loads! (= rock on!
- to randall.. haha.. all ur questions v funny de lor.. (= i dunno nat ho la.. lol..and APPLE is my best fren.. haha.. so i love her.. Lol..
- to queenie.. ur blog url? (=
- to valerie.. sure.. but must see i free not first k.. (=
- to melvin.. i understand.. (= haha.. i voted le.. i want them to win! (= okie.. hmmm.. why not u record then send to me? (= i try to listen if i'm free k! (=
- to stephanie.. yupp.. i saw and replied.. (=
- to sheron.. thnks loads! u too! (=
- to APPLE!.. babe! sorry for making u worried la. HAI SHI PING GUO ZUI HAO!! (=
- to Liling.. i'm not so sure.. maybe he dun have classes or exams? (=

okie! gotta fly! loves!! everyone rocks!! (= MWARKS. esp to my APPLE babe! (= oh ya. S.T too! (= <3

*SHAN QIAN. I KNOW U ARE READING THIS. U PIG. I RATHER U READ MY ENTRIES. (=
*LOOK AT THIS SHAN QIAN!--> S.T!!! i love u!!! mwarks x100000! (= "T.L.C"! muahahahah!

` # l0ves. ♥




Monday, September 10, 2007 ;
hello! (= i'm updating todae.

hmmm. tday got c.lit paper. quite ez. haha. (= can pass la! (=

todae sth bad happened. but i'm not gg to talk bout it though. haha. (= nvm.

okie. replies to some of the entries in my guestbook..
to joseph - i sent u an email le. (=
to luv-foreva - (= thnx for ur entry! (= S.T is not Shawn Tok. i've alr made it clear in my prev entry le. (=
to randall - erms. i forgot wad i sae. but seriously it's nth much la. haha. mdc is mediacorp.gg means going. haha. it's not a place. (=
to liling - erm. noodles. hahaha. (=
to melvin - i'm fine la. hahaha. thnx for ur well wishes. (= i didnt watch leh. not interested. hahaha.
to apple! - hey STUPID APPLE. *-* i miss u too!! (= haha. thnx for todae anw. i'm fine le la. (= love ya! (=
to eline - thnkx! (=

okie la. nth to blog about le.hahaha.gd luck to all for ur exams! haha. tml i got maths paper 2 and phy paper. die le! (=

lucks to everyone! <3s! (=

agnes

*i love u. no more next time le, okay? (=
*i love my life now. (=

` # l0ves. ♥


her` ;_agnes.
_020491.
_cchy.
_girl.
_aries.


rules _ ;- dun spam.please respect my blog.
- dun steal my pictures.its rude.
- if u dun like me, kindly leave my blog alone.
- ur personal thoughts and criticism abt me is not welcomed HERE.
- treat my blog with T.L.C!
- Enjoy! (=


l0ves _ ;# people_family,frens,M.T.,mama family,fans
# fruit_ honeydew
# food_ chocolates,strawberry pocky
# drink_ green tea,ribena
# singers_ JJ,S.H.E,Gary,AMei
# sport_ volleyball,swimming
# movie_ music & lyrics
# animals_ dogs,cats,hamsters
# cartoon character_ crayon shinchan


hates_ ;// hyprocrites.
// liars.
// mean people.
// bullies.
// lizards! (ARGH!!!)
// milk.
// milo.
// being stressed out.


// wishlist ;
`` big big teddy bear <3 !
`` A place called here (book)
`` more clothes!
`` 200 pounds beauty dvd.
`` better academic results!
`` stay happy!
`` LAPTOP!
`` new volleyball!
`` earn more $$$! $-$
`` do well for piano exams!
`` yorkshire terrier w S.T! <3
`` change new phone
`` change new number
`` renovate my ROOM!!


// chat here (= ;


Sign my Guestbook





View my Guestbook

// my words ;
- S.T is NOT Shawn Tok. (=
- my email is agnes_starz91@hotmail.com,i dun go online often, so email me, i'll sure reply u! (=
- i wont link anyone i dunno. only my frens whom i personally know. (=


exits ;# CSS peeps. ♥
shawn <3
jia qi <3
hui xian <3
choon keat <3
zanny <3
jia qi <3
zi jie <3

# darlings. ♥
shawn <3
zanny #
daphne #
vivan #
ting ting jie #

# 4F-ians. ♥
pawan!
shaun!
veron!
doreen!
lily!
nigel!
pauline!
nazreen!
noelle!
danny!
ruiwei!
farah!

# frens. ♥
melvin.
andrew.
casey.
peiyi.
xingyu.
evonne.
jolin.
joanna.
lifen.
delphina.
ames.
bryan.
victor.
celesta.
niki.
thong.
stephanie.

agnes' fc (=.
agnes' fc frenster (=.





so yesterdays ;July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
Agnes new blog:http://www.iamagnes.blogspot.com

5 comments:

randallwee said...

Which bear are you talking?
Brother Bear?
Winnie-The-Pooh?
Humprey?

randallwee said...

Rumour spreads that Old Gay is good at Striking,but from what I observed at Soccer,Mr Chua is even weaker than Old Gay,which means if Mr Chua is younger than Old Gay by 3 years,then by right,Old Gay is not so powerful as Lawerence.Rrly thank Ms Teo for curing the 'Dyslexia' in me.It is a miracle.

randallwee said...

Casper as Design?

randallwee said...

I remembered K .Chia asking students why 'GC' is not Gone Case instead of 'GG'.

randallwee said...

I am shocked to know that Super Tortoise is Guo Hao!